At Anaplan we believe in hard work, having fun and bringing excellence to everything we do. When you walk through our doors, you feel it. You hear the buzz, you see the focus and excitement. Anaplan has reinvented the foundation of enterprise modeling and planning so that companies can
San Francisco | United States
We’re building truly hardcore, high-end technology. From our calculation engine and in-memory data store, to apps and predictive analytics, amazing technology is being developed every day.
We’re addressing a $100B/year problem for global businesses. It’s challenging—and it’s fun. We work hard, and we love to see our efforts paying off.
With 800+ customers and 100% growth year-over-year, Anaplan’s software is solving some of the most complex challenges in the business world. CEOs, analysts, and the press agree—Anaplan is changing the way the world does business.
Our mission is to break the traditional business planning models, currently performed through spreadsheets or old legacy systems, and replace them with Anaplan’s Business Planning Cloud Platform. We believe our world is better when we connect communities of people with data to enhance decision-making in dynamic environments. See more about Anaplan here and how we have been recognized as a company here.
The Customer Experience (CX) team seeks to understand, design and implement an improved Customer Experience across all interactions, supported by data and analytics. We curate the best experience for our customers that makes their work-life better. In order to do that, we must challenge ourselves and each other to ensure every interaction is Customer First.
Our team looks holistically at our prospects, customers, and internal teams with a CX methodology, collecting their “voices”, mapping their journeys and working to drive initiatives to continuously improve our people, processes, data, tools and culture. That’s a big scope of work that requires both passion and skills.
To succeed in this role, you will need to be self-motivated, dynamic, assertive, diplomatic, and able to ‘get stuff done’. You are highly organized and detail- oriented, and you have an amazing way of tying data and plans together to create actionable results.
The Customer Experience (CX) Associate role presents the opportunity to work in a strategically important team of understanding and driving business performance and customer value. In this position, you will collaborate with the internal CX team in the plan and design of customer experience initiatives using data and research. Ultimately, you are the backbone of the CX team, helping us become a well-functioning unit. You will make sure we are delivering results as we all support the rest of the organization.
* Support the CX Strategist(s) in the analysis and reporting of customer feedback from surveys (Voice of the Customer/Employee)
* Align and analyze customer data and research data to make actionable recommendations for changes that will improve the customer experience, satisfaction and loyalty
* Determine trends, insights, and actions to take, telling a story based on the findings
* Use Anaplan tools and models to portray CX data and analytics in a simple yet visually compelling and impactful way
* Identify and support strategic projects that generate actionable customer insights and drive CX improvement for Anaplan
* Manage CX team plans and metrics, ensuring the team is on track and demonstrates results
* Document and monitor project progress, supporting CX team with updates to leadership and the broader organization
* Support the design and administration of quantitative and qualitative primary research methodologies with research team to provide explanatory insight (the “why”) about customer needs, values and behaviors
* Support innovation through new research techniques and sharing of best practices for understanding our customers
* Share interpretations, outcomes and findings with the customer operations and customer data teams
* Participate in the ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems
* Define and track key metrics for customer touchpoints and journeys
Your relevant expertise:
* 3+ years in a project management or process improvement role
* Strong project management methodology background, including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience, change management, strategic planning and analysis
* 2+ years of experience in business analysis, process analysis and/or reporting
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, analyze and evaluate
* Strong commitment to detail with the ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to work with vague concepts and be able to break down into tangible work and next steps
* Able to handle many concurrent projects, prioritizing ongoing and ad hoc requests
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Proficiency with data reporting tools or systems is preferred
* A good problem-solving attitude
* An excellent team player who brings a passionate, positive, high-energy approach to the role and delivering results
* Curious and critical thinker who is constantly looking for ways to evolve the capabilities of the team
* Advanced Excel or multi-dimensional database and PowerPoint skills is a plus
Feeling the cold, and the gratitude | Anaplan
Hats (and gloves) off to the amazing team members who slept outside in temperatures of 2 degrees Celsius in London on Thursday! The fantastic cause was Centrepoint, a charity in the United Kingdom that provides accommodation and support to homeless people aged 16-25.
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.