As engineers at Anaplan, we’re working on some of the toughest data problems faced by companies around the world every day. Our bold mission allows you to move fast, build, and iterate on products that are changing the way the world does business planning. You'll always be challenged to tackle unique problems that no one is solving yet, with endless opportunities for you to make a real and positive impact on how people work and grow their businesses.
San Francisco | United States
Originally founded in York, UK and now headquartered in San Francisco, Anaplan has offices all over the world. In fact, we may be the most successful company you’ve never heard of. We are on a mission to revolutionize how companies analyze and plan their businesses. And it’s working - we are already trusted by hundreds of Fortune 2000 companies and we’ve only just begun.
We strive for cross-team collaboration, innovation, and the occasional karaoke night.
We want experienced test engineers to be part of our rapidly expanding global engineering effort - Java is our core language.
You will be part of a team responsible for building the next-generation security platform for Anaplan and its customers.
· Strong Java coding skills - OOP
· Writing tests and developing frameworks in Java
· 3+ years experience with web application testing
· You work day to day with MySql, Maven, Gradle, and Selenium
· Strong white and black box testing
· Knowledge of the SDLC including designing test cases to break the code· Bonus if you have experience working with Docker containers but not required
· Excellent knowledge of Agile - ideally having worked very closely with Developers, constantly driving testing within the team.
· BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
· Positive energy and enthusiasm - cultural fit is a big deal for us: we're looking for smart people who are excited about solving big problems and self-motivated to get things done.
· A highly organized and professional attitude to work - you're an exceptional communicator, you are pragmatic, and you know how to build trust.
· Huge technical problems to solve - You'll have the chance to push boundaries and learn from an excellent team.
· The opportunity to work for one of the coolest hyper-growth companies in technology.
· Be part of our award-winning working Software Development environments in York, London and San Francisco.
· A long list of incredible benefits worthy of a leading Silicon Valley tech firm. We offer highly competitive packages - we’re serious about attracting the best technologists in the industry.#LI-TP1
This site uses technology such as cookies to give you a personalized experience. Click below to consent to the use of this technology.